Lost Child Stats and Facts Courtesy of Family Safety Expert, Alyssa Dver, Founder of The Center to Prevent Lost Children
* Over 2000 U.S. kids get lost every day
* Less than 10% are reported to any authority
* 90% of families will experience losing a child in a public place. 20% have lost a child more than once
* 95% will forever remember the trauma of getting lost
* Parents rank losing a child 5 times more concerning to them than terrorism and 3 times more concerning than abduction
* Kids get lost most often in malls and stores (45%)
* 27% of families that visit an amusement park lose a child while they are there. That's nearly 1 in 3!3
* Only 9% of parents put some form of safe ID on their children
* 76% of parents want to know what to do to prevent a child from getting lost
SafetyTat is a fun and colorful kids temporary safety tattoo that’s uniquely offered either customized with your mobile phone number or blank so you can write in your mobile number. When applied to the arm of your child or loved one, SafetyTat provides a highly visible form of identification that stays in place even when wet!
SafetyTat—it’s the perfect way to show how much you care,
just in case.
SafetyTats are a great child safety identification device for: Theme Parks, Amusement Parks, Shopping Malls, Airports, Fairs, Festivals, Traveling, Museums, Zoos, Stadiums, Playgrounds, Site Seeing, Field Trips, Drop-off Birthday Parties and Play Dates, First Day of School, Scout Trips...anywhere you have kids in crowds.
SafetyTats are ultra-durable, waterless, medical-grade tattoos to safely write emergency contact information on your child, hypoallergenic and latex-free adhesive on all products.
Quick Stick Write-On!-Simply peel and stick. Perfect for traveling with children at theme parks, school field trips, sporting events, scout trips and extracurricular events, scout trips and extracurricular events.
Original SafetyTats include 2-Line SafetyTats, SafetyTats for Girls, SafetyTats for Boys, Special Needs, Allergy Tattoos, Medical Alerts, For Schools.
How to Enter for Giveaway:
Visit SafetyTats and let me know which Tattoos you would like to choose if you were a winner. Three (3) of our readers will win their travel pack of quick stick write-on! of of boy, girl, or boy/girl combo!. The retail value for each travel pack is $9.95. This contest is open for US and Canada Residents only.
You can use coupon code RajeesLifestyle06. It must be typed as seen as it's case sensitive. Coupon is good for 15% off an order of $15 or more and expires June 26, 2009.