My Family Review:
Our family love to go out for beach, pool, park and other outdoor activities like biking, running, skating and playing. My son loves to play outside during the day with his friends for his summer vacation. I have to check outside whether the sun is moderate hot or very hot before sending him out. Now, I had given the opportunity to review new product, "SunMate". I taught my son how to use it. Using the SunMate UV monitor, he learns to read how strong the sun is and he decides to play in the sun. SunMate UV Monitor helps us to avoid too much exposure to the sun whenever we want to go out. We can protect our skin and play safe in the sun. The sun rays is good for health but, too much exposure to it is harmful to the skin that causes sun tan, sun burn and other skin diseases. A small device that comes in handy can be put in your pocket or strolley or small bag. Simply press the white button at the top of the monitor and the indicator light will show you between 1 and 5 (as shown in the chart below) upon the intensity of the UV light to which you are being exposed.
SunMate - Meaures the Sun's Ultraviolet Intensity:
Don't let a few clouds fool you. Knowledge is power, and SunMate gives you the knowledge to have fun in the sun safely while measuring the intensity of the Sun's strength, allowing you to take action to protect yourself and your family.
* Alerts of possible over-exposure to ultravoilet rays from the Sun
* Easy to use and understand. Simply presss the white button located at the top of the monitor
* LED indicators light up between 1 and 5 depending upon the intensity of the UV light
* Easy to carry and pack - just 2.5" tall and 2" wide. Take your 'mate' wherever you go!
How Does SunMate Work?
* Simply press the white button at the top of the unit to measure the UV index.
* Use the chart below to compare the SunMate Indicator Level to the Ultraviolet Index Scale.
What UV Index is Forecasted for Where I Live?
The UV Index forecast map shows contour lines of predicted UV Index values during the solar noon hour. The map is created daily from National Weather Service forecast data.
You can view the map on the SunWise Program section of the EPA website.
Where to Buy?
The SunMate can be purchased on the Purely Products website for only $19.95 or a local retailer in your area.
To enter this Giveaway:
Visit Purely Products and tell me your other favorite products. Purely Products have generously offered a SunMate UV-Monitor to our lucky Mom's Focus reader. Leave your name and email address. Non-bloggers are always welcome to participate.
This contest is open for US Residents only.
Thank you to Purely Products for sponsoring this opportunity.
Want Extra Entries?:
You are eligible for additional entries after completing your first entry. Make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Follow Mom's Focus on Cyber World to your blogroll- Earn 2 entries
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to Mom's Focus on Cyber World and leave the URL to your blog post in the comment - Earn 5 entries
- Subscribe to Mom's Focus on Cyber World by reader or email.
- Earn extra entry for each non-giveaway posts.
- Tell me what you love about this company.
- Become a Fan of the Facebook
- Post it on Facebook - Earn 2 entries
- Earn extra entry for each of my giveaway.
- Follow me on Twitter @momsfocus and tweet copy and past below - Daily Entry. Leave your twitter name.